- Published on Thursday, 07 June 2012 08:54
Article Read: 657
Hilton Worldwide has launched an online tool designed to make searching, planning and booking a meeting or event with Hilton properties across Australasia even easier.
In conjunction with the launch of the website, a special promotion, called Flexible Meetings, Flexible Offer will be available to any event planner booking at any one of the 15 Hilton properties across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia.
The website will be used as a central information source for all event planners looking to book an event with Hilton. The website is available for use by both consumer and business event planners searching for information or looking to book conferences, meetings, training days, weddings, birthday parties and more.
The Hilton Meeting and Events website offers an easy to use search function allowing users to find their perfect venue and plan their event. It provides information such as wedding packages, special offers, menus, floor plans and a capacity chart for each venue as well as destination information for those not local to the area.
The Flexible Meetings, Flexible Offer promotion allows any event planner to choose two complimentary add-ons should they confirm their event within 21 days of enquiring. These add-ons include:
• 15 % discount off the daily delegate rate which includes tea and coffee upon arrival, morning tea and a buffet lunch.
• Double Hilton HHonors event bonus points equal to the base points earned for the event, which will be received by the event planner.
• Complimentary room offered to the event planner for the duration of the event.
• Welcome drinks reception which includes one glass of house wine, beer or soft drink.
• Themed coffee breaks – each theme is dependent on what each individual hotel offers.