- Wednesday, 22 August 2012 10:05
Article Read: 504
Tourism Queensland has partnered with Wotif.com to raise awareness of Queensland as a value for money and short-break destination.
The activity aims to drive bookings for the late September to November period. The majority of the activity will be aimed at Queenslanders but will also extend nationally and to New Zealand consumers via Wotif.com.
Accommodation operators are invited to participate via Wotif.com and tours/activities are invited to participate via GoDo. There is no additional entry cost for operators to participate in this campaign.
Campaign dates - 21 September to 8 October
• 30 second television campaign across Brisbane and regional Queensland
• Radio campaign across Brisbane and South East Queensland
• Promotional placements across the Queensland Holidays website
• Promotion throughout Tourism Queensland, Wotif.com and GoDo's social media channels
• Wotif.com email send to Australian and New Zealand subscribers and top banner promotion in a second send
• Button on Wotif.com Australian and New Zealand home pages (Wotif.com and GoDo)
• Public relations support.