With a passion for revenue management and training, Melissa Kalan established the Australian Revenue Management Association (ARMA) to provide expert assistance to local industry by offering independent revenue management (RM) advice and training services that supports all sectors of the accommodation industry.
Major ARMA developments include:
- the creation of an online “Yield Academy” (providing quality supported and accessible training solutions for industry and students);
- the development of “YieldMAX” a simulation training tool;
- the development of nationally accredited training listed on the VET Training Register;
- APAC Revenue Management Summit – annual conference in Melbourne;
- Beginner to Intermediate RM workshops, Corporate and Academic workshops;
- RM focused industry magazine “RM”;
ARMA’s community of RM focused organisations have said they de-mystify the RM process by pitching training material at exactly the right level for their employees and organisational needs with quality material, customised e-learning solutions and real life broad industry experience.
While the major focus of ARMA is across Australia and New Zealand, the company is growing from strength to strength and gaining momentum across Asia Pacific and internationally.
ARMA looks forward to continuing their relationship with the major industry associations and supporting their ongoing initiatives in the face of ongoing change and industry disrupts as well as supporting the education and revenue management goals of all industry sectors.