The incredible WestWaters Hotel & Entertainment Complex at Melbourne’s Caroline Springs is on the market with expressions of interest for the freehold due to close with JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group Australia on 11 September.
According to JLL:
• Highly valuable hotel licence with 80 EGMs
• Current rental of $1,863,000
• Prime location overlooking the lake on 7,000sqm (approx.)
• Lease term 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 years
• Includes 58 hotel guest rooms operated under the Mercure brand WestWaters accommodation is part of the global network of Accor Hotels and is branded Mercure Melbourne Caroline Springs.