Queensland Tourism Industry Council has announced a new Bed & Breakfast and Farmstay Queensland committee.
The committee – a sub-committee under the QTIC Board – meets several times each year to provide support and advice on sector-specific matters. The committee is responsible for enhancing representation within this sector and identifying opportunities for the growth of the sector.
The selected committee members, chosen through votes from industry representatives, are listed alphabetically as follows:
• Grace Cross, Naracoopa Bed and Breakfast (incumbent)
• Mary D’Arcy, Fern Cottage (incumbent)
• Thomas Jones, Staple House Bed and Breakfast (incumbent)
• Sharon Lagan, Alexander Lakeside Bed and Breakfast (incumbent)
• Sue Panuccio, Mt Cotton Guesthouse
• Kay Tommerup, Tommerup’s Dairyfarm