Panasonic Australia has announced the arrival of powerful 3-chip DLP projectors that are the world’s smallest and lightest in their class.
The new PT-DZ13K Series includes four models; the PT-DZ13K with 12,000 lumens and WUXGA resolution, the PT-DS12K with 12,000 lumens and SXGA+ resolution, the PT-DW11K with 11,000 lumens and WXGA resolution, and the PT-DZ10K with 10,600 lumens and WUXGA resolution to ensure superior picture quality. The PT-DZ13K and the PT-DS12K have the smallest body in their class.
PT-DZ13K Series projectors are designed with many of the same sought after features found on the best-selling Panasonic large venue projector, the PT-DZ21K that made its debut at the London 2012 Olympic Games. With outstanding performance, proven for the largest of rental and staging applications, museum exhibitions, showrooms, digital signage applications and higher education, the series has advanced features, including Lens Memory and Geometric Adjustment, which seamlessly integrate the projector in every situation, from front and rear-projection to projection mapping.
- High brightness and excellent picture quality
- The PT-DZ13K Series is designed with the Panasonic proprietary dual lamp system and features new 380 Watt lamps, which help achieve the smallest body in its class range while maintaining a high brightness of 12,000 lumens. Excellent picture quality is delivered through the high contrast ratio of 10,000:1 and Detail Clarity Processor 3 which produces true-to-life images.
- Active 3D projection capability
- Active 3D projection capability from a single projector is available through the combination of either 100/120/144 Hz drive and active shutter glasses, or an active filter and passive glasses. The projector is compatible with various types of 3D formats including frame packing, side by side, top and bottom, line by line and simultaneous.
- Continuous reliability and stability
PT-DZ13K Series projectors are equipped with a dust-resistant cabinet and new reusable Eco Filter that simplifies maintenance and reduces costs for up to 12,000 hours. The Panasonic proprietary dual lamp system assures no interruption of operation should there be a sudden lamp failure. The Lamp Relay mode also guarantees continuous 24/7 operation, as the lamp alternates operation of each lamp. Moreover, operational noise of the projector is kept to a minimum thanks to an efficient cooling system.
Easy handling and system integration flexibility
The PT-DZ13K Series offers enhanced installation flexibility through a lens memory function that enables installers to pre-set settings such as zoom, focus and lens shift, making projection requirements more seamless.
The built-in Geometric Adjustment function expands creative projection possibilities by facilitating projection onto spherical, cylindrical and other specially shaped ‘screens’. Optional software, Geometry Manager Pro Version 1.1, is available for wider ranging adjustments and marking functions.
AccomNews is not affiliated with any government agency, body or political party. We are an independently owned, family-operated magazine.