Best Western Australasia has introduced its second property to join Australia’s newest Best Western Premier property group: the Best Western Premier The Terrace Hotel, Perth.
Proclaimed as the quintessential experience in accommodation, dining, entertainment and style, the Best Western Premier The Terrace Hotel is only the second hotel in Australia to carry the Premier brand.
Rob Anderson, chief executive of Best Western Australasia, said “We’re sure guests will be delighted with the distinct style and sophisticated services provided at The Terrace Hotel. As our second Premier property in Australia, we are thrilled with the quality of this property and the ideal location of the hotel, situated in the historic St George’s House in the heart of Perth’s CBD.”
The hotel boasts exclusive features and services for all discerning tourists, sophisticated city patrons and corporate business travellers, such as:
• A highly sought-after dining experience featuring a tailored menu with seasonal produce carefully selected by our professional kitchen team;
• 24-hour in room dining, laundry and dry cleaning, in room iPad, AppleTV and Foxtel IQ facilities;
• The exclusive Rear Bar and Terrace, the Sommelier’s Tasting Room and Wine Vault with over 300 wines available for private tasting sessions for trade and public events;
• A local affiliation with community retailers and businesses just a five minute stroll into the CBD; and
• A unique venue with a dedicated events team to host your social, corporate, and private events onsite.