Experts from Google, HotelsCombined and Revinate will join a stellar line-up of speakers for the Maximum Occupancy conference at Sydney’s Hilton Hotel on October 31 and November 1.
The event focuses on latest trends, future insights, and how to maximise revenue, boost direct bookings and adapt in the ever-changing accommodation industry.
According to organisers, this year’s line-up of speakers is the strongest the event has ever seen.
Michelle Allen, Google’s industry head of travel, will deliver a session on Adapting to Today’s Travel Consumer to guide delegates through how to keep up with the evolving travel industry.
HotelsCombined head of supplier partnerships, Elia San Martin, will add his insight to the highly-anticipated metasearch and distribution panel alongside Gianluigi Bazzini of Skyscanner, SiteMinder’s Dai Williams, Luxury Escapes senior manager Paul Gorman, and TripAdvisor head of OTA Scott Wegener.
And Revinate APAC managing director Tobias Berger joins the Integrated Revenue Management Panel along with Melissa Kalan, founding director of Australian Revenue Management Association.
A new Maximum Occupancy trade show, free for conference ticket holders, involves more than 30 suppliers showcasing services and products – from new tech through marketing tools and operations to revenue management.
And some 300 attendees will provide an opportunity for delegates to join an extensive global network.
Other speakers and panellists confirmed to appear include:
- Lancemore Group – Julian Clark CEO & president of Accommodation Association of Australia
- Triptease – Alex Kahn, market manager, Asia Pacific
- Expedia – Drew Bowering, senior director, market management – Oceania
- Quest Apartment Hotels – Paul Constantinou, chair
- Qantas Hotels – Tom Crouch, senior digital product manager
- BIG4 Holiday Parks – Steven Wright, CEO
- TripAdvisor – AJ Shantiratnam, senior consultant
- Booking.com – Tracey Foxall, regional manager – Oceania
- Best Western Hotels & Resorts – Graham Perry, managing director – Australasia
- Ovolo Hotels – Dave Baswal, COO/CFO
For more, see www.maximumoccupancy.com.au.