Taking the guesswork out of gifting and an ideal solution for Kiwis looking for something different to buy for family or friends this Christmas, and a great way of boosting business for struggling tourism operators, Tourism New Zealand’s (TNZ) Gifting Hub is just the ticket.
Gifting Hub is available via the NewZealand.com website, a portal that promotes gift vouchers for a huge selection of experiences run by tourism operators across the country ranging from skydiving and wildlife cruises to scenic flights and romantic weekends away.
According to TNZ, the website is a “treasure trove of ideas that are ready to be gifted to your nearest and dearest to enjoy.”
“Perfect for finding something with a little more meaning, the Gifting Hub enables Kiwis to easily give friends and whānau experiences on their bucket list, create special moments that last a lifetime, and gift something that’s guaranteed to go under the tree on time for December 25.”
Gifting Hub’s options include:
- Something off their bucket list: Sky Dive Wanaka
- A moment to connect with wildlife: Carino Wildlife Cruises
- Time to unwind and make a splash: Hanmer Springs
- A romantic weekend away: SkyScape
- An opportunity to take thrill to new heights: Redwoods Tree Talk
- When you don’t know what to gift: Chuffed
And much more!