For 20 years Accor has been hosting Australia’s best meetings and conferences and to celebrate this milestone, they are giving event planners 20,000 reasons to book their next event with the group.
All new conferences booked before 31 December 2011 at participating hotels and held between 1 September 2011 and 30 September 2012 will receive a booking bonus of 20,000 A|Club Meeting Planner points, double A|Club Meeting Planner points for every dollar spent plus a complimentary two-hour Welcome reception.
In addition, event organisers will have the chance to win a five-night holiday at Novotel Twin Waters including accommodation and breakfasts for two, return flights, transfers, dinner to the value of $150 and a relaxing massage for two.
There are over 20 hotels involved in this promotion, across the country in every state and territory including:
– The Fairmont Resort and Spa in the Blue Mountains – soon to complete a $10+ million refurbishment, the Fairmont is set to return to its pre-eminent position as the best conference hotel in this unique World Heritage destination in NSW.
– Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the Sunshine Coast – selected to host Queen Elizabeth II, this resort is situated on its own private beach amidst tropical gardens and surrounds a salt-water lagoon. With a range of conferencing spaces and lots of onsite activities to choose from, the Novotel can cater for any event.
– Pullman Reef Casino Cairns – with a superb location between the reef and the rainforest, the five-star Pullman boasts a multitude of entertainment, conferencing and dining venues including a rooftop pool and gym, plus the unique Cairns Wildlife Dome.
– Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort, Fraser Island – offering a unique ecotourism experience, the Mercure features extensive conferencing facilities plus four pools, a day spa and a wide range of restaurants and bars.
– Novotel St Kilda – having recently completed a refurbishment, Novotel St Kilda boasts a range of conference and meeting rooms for any occasion, located across from the bay and within easy access of Melbourne’s best attractions.
– Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens – is an all-in-one resort providing an array of accommodation options in a prime location, with several wineries within walking distance (including one on site), an outdoor pool and spa, day spa, a variety of meeting rooms and spaces and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Accor has the most prominent and extensive network of meetings, incentives and exhibition venues in Australia and over the past two decades has hosted hundreds of thousands of successful events. From grand ballrooms to intimate boardrooms, from exotic island locations to golf retreats or beachside resorts, Accor has the perfect venue for every conference, meeting or event.
Together, Accor’s network represents a seamless collection of outstanding facilities supported by award-winning conference and incentive professionals who will ensure every event is a success.
– A minimum spend of $30,000 per conference applies with a minimum of 80 room nights