The 2015 Global Eco Asia-Pacific Conference on Rottnest Island 17 – 19 November has plans to bring operators together under the theme “Ecotourism – Navigating for Success”.
Keynote speakers from 13 nations will focus squarely on issues that deliver success for business, communities and conservation at Ecotourism Australia’s premier annual event, according to a recent statement.
The conference will explore policy, planning, investment and development, and quality and marketing.
Award-winning operators presenting include:
- Mayah Brandon and Jefferson Dent – Laguna Lodge, Guatemala
- Bruce Bromley, Soneva Group, Maldives,Thailand
- Grant Colquhoun, TripAdvisor
- Peter Gash, Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort
- Glenn Jampol, Finca Roas Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn, Costa Rica
- Rika Jean-Francois, ITB, Germany
- Michael Lutzeyer, Grootbos Private Nature Reserve, South Africa
- Robyn Mungulu, Wandjina Tours, Australia
- Robert Pennicott, Pennicott Wilderness Journeys, Australia
- Albert Teo, Borneo Eco Tours
- Delegates can network with these luminaries during the networking events – a special dawn whale watch charter and bike rides around the island. Every delegate will be issued with a bicycle to explore the island.
View the Full Program here.