According to a statement released by TripAdvisor, the new dashboard features include:
- An intuitive new inbox which sorts messages and requests by priority
- Re-built calendar functionality which quickly and clearly shows availability and booking details
- Additional options to provide more comprehensive and compelling property descriptions
- Improved map technology to add, edit and pinpoint your location
- A secure ‘Keep me signed in’ option to save time
Homeowners and property managers who signed up through TripAdvisor sites Niumba, FlipKey, Holiday Lettings and Vacation Home Rentals will now see a unified TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals experience with the new dashboard.
Travellers will perceive no change.
Dermot Halpin, President, TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals said, “We’ve spent thousands of hours building the new dashboard, consulting with our customers throughout, and have delivered a platform that directly answers their needs – an intuitive system that makes listing and booking management even easier.”
TripAdvisor claims the feedback from both property managers and homeowners has been positive. accomnews would like to know what our readers’ experiences have been like so please let us know in the comment section below.
TripAdvisor cited the following testimonials:
Homeowner Barry Manners, who lists his home on TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals: “It’s simple to use and very intuitive. It makes updating my listings and taking bookings easier and quicker.”
Property manager, Marcus Whittington: “The newly improved dashboard makes updating and maintaining our listing simple, it’s also very helpful to see correspondence with all past and present potential guests in one place.”
AccomNews is not affiliated with any government agency, body or political party. We are an independently owned, family-operated magazine.