With just under three weeks to go, more keynote speakers have been announced for Maximum Occupancy Sydney 2017.
Now included are leaders from Expedia, Google, Mantra Group, STR, BIG4 Holiday Parks, TripAdvisor and many more.
Delegates will be inspired during the two day conference featuring the best local and international accommodation industry experts and speakers.
“Maximum Occupancy is very different to other accommodation industry conferences in both topics covered and format,” said event organiser Adrian Caruso of Fastrack.
“Topics include Digital Marketing, Loyalty, Guest Technology, Programmatic Advertising, HR, Revenue Management and Distribution, Mobile, Data, Ancillary Revenues and much more.”
After a successful trial of the new event format at Maximum Occupancy New Zealand last month, the same format will be used in Sydney.
“We had such positive feedback from the new conference format in Auckland last month,” said Mr Caruso.
“Day one is a TedEx style day with lots of short keynote presentations and panel sessions, and an industry Think Tank session. And Day 2 is more of an interactive workshop style day with less delegates and lots of interaction with speakers and brainstorming and sharing of idea with fellow delegates.”
New speakers announced for the event include:
- Tomas Johnsson – Mantra Group, chief operating officer
- Drew Bowering – Expedia, senior director, market management
- Julian Clark – Lancemore Group – CEO, AAOA – president
- Campbell Davies – BIG4 Holiday Parks, general manager – marketing & sales
- Aj Shantiratnam – TripAdvisor, senior account manager
- Gavin Faull – Swiss-Belhotel International, chairman and president
- Brett Salter – ALH Group, national accommodation manager
- Cameron Clark – Google, agency development manager
- Matt Taylor – Choice Hotels Asia-Pac, general manager, marketing
- Irfan Zaki – Crown Group, director of sales & marketing – hotels & suites
- Samir Bhatnagar – Marriott, area director of revenue strategy – Australia, New Zealand, and Pacific