Arival – the global research authority for in-destination experiences – has released the program and speaker roster for its annual Arival 360 Conference 2024, taking place in Berlin, Germany, from March 2 to March 4.
Hot topics at this year’s event will include sustainability and how to address challenges resulting from the impacts of climate change, and how the culinary sector continues to offer special opportunities for experience companies. This year’s event will also see Arival’s popular Attractions Forum brought to Europe for the first time. The forum will help attractions businesses tackle issues like technology, over-tourism and how to develop successful guest experiences for visitor attractions, large operators and cultural institutions.
Douglas Quinby, CEO and co-founder of Arival said: “In the experiences industry, only one thing is constant – change. Advances in AI, the momentous traveler demand in Europe, and the growing impact of climate change – it’s clear that experiences businesses are facing more challenges than ever before.
“Our 360 event sessions will focus on how experiences businesses can turn these challenges into lucrative opportunities today. We want to give companies practical ideas and tools to help them capture the attention of ever-evolving travelers, who are increasingly seeking out authentic trips centered around once-in-a-lifetime experiences.”
Hundreds of representatives from companies across the tours, activities, attractions and experiences sectors are expected to attend the 2024 Arival 360 Conference.
Many of the industry’s leading influencers and executives have been confirmed as speakers, including:
- ALEXI TABRIZI – EVP Global Sales, Big Bus Tours
- ALKA CARTER-MANNING – Regional Director EMEA, TUI Musement
- CHEE CHONG CHAN, CEO GlobalTix
- CHELSEY SMITH, Head of Connectivity, City Sightseeing Worldwide
- CHRISTIAN WATTS, Founder and CEO, Magpie Travel
- CLAUS RAASTED, Director, The College of Extraordinary Experiences
- DAVID BROWNE, Executive Director, Game of Thrones Studio
- EDUARD MARTI, Chief Revenue Officer, Palisis
- ELLIE WARREN, Global Director of ExperiencesHotelbeds
- JOHANNES RECK, Co-founder and CEO, GetYourGuide
- JON OWEN, CEO, Go City
- LUKAS HEMPEL, Founder/CEO, BookingKit
- ORLA O’KEEFFE, Head of Industry Digitalisation, Failte Ireland
- PATRICK O’SHAUGHNESSY, Industry Development Manager, Visit Scotland
- ROISIN O’SULLIVAN, Chief Commercial Officer, Walks
- SADIE SUMNER, Co-President, Fat Tire Tours
- SARAH BAGG, Co-founder and CEO, Rework Consulting
- THOMAS MCGARRY, Head of Business Development, Holiday Extras
Delegates will also have the opportunity to connect with peers, access cutting-edge content and tech, and network with key distributors and potential partners – leaving them with actionable strategies to transform their businesses.
Winners will also be announced for Europe’s first Arival TourReview Spotlight Awards.
These new awards, presented in partnership with TourReview, recognize excellence in guest satisfaction for operators of tours, activities, and visitor attractions, based on independent analysis of guest reviews across major online travel and experiences websites.
AccomNews is not affiliated with any government agency, body or political party. We are an independently owned, family-operated magazine.