Keynote speakers from Google, Best Western, Expedia, HotelsCombined and Skyscanner are among a stellar line-up of industry leaders at this year’s Maximum Occupancy conference.
In just over two weeks’ time, delegates will converge on Sydney’s Hilton Hotel for an opportunity to hear from some of the true game changers in hotel, travel and tourism.
Organisers say seats are filling up fast for what has been billed as a “must-attend event for hoteliers, accommodation and tourism providers of all types” on October 31 and November 1.
Anyone who works in the hotel, accommodation, and travel industry is also invited to attend the new Maximum Occupancy Trade Show exhibition for free. Held on day one of the conference, it features a wide selection of dedicated industry suppliers showcasing innovative services and products.
The final agenda includes:
Day 1 keynotes + free trade show exhibition
● The Future of Customer Experience – Michelle Allen – Google
● Beyond Bookings: Engaging Travellers Throughout their Journey – Drew Bowering –
● Metasearch and Distribution Panel 2018 – Elia San Martin of HotelsCombined, Dai
Williams of SiteMinder, Gianluigi Bazzini of Skyscanner, Paul Gorman of Luxury
Escapes, and Scott Wegener of TripAdvisor
● Hospitality Begins Online – Alex Kahn – Triptease
● Influencing the Traveller Path to Purchase – AJ Shantiratnam – TripAdvisor
1 of 2
● CEO Viewpoints Panel – Graham Perry of Best Western, Steven Wright of BIG4
Holiday Parks, Paul Constantinou of Quest Hotels & Julian Clark of Lancemore Group
● The Great Debate: Is Direct Business Really Profitable? – Tracey Foxall of
Booking.com, Fabian Bartnick of LodgIQ
● Supply and Market Behaviour – Matthew Burke – STR
● Understanding Travel’s Personalisation Revolution – Stuart Davidson – Kentico
● Coming soon to your hotel: The Integrated Revenue Generation Team – Toby Berger
of Revinate, Heath Delfos of Accor Hotels, Alanna Eades of One & Only Resorts, and
Melissa Kalan of ARMA
● 2019 Outlook by the Numbers – Bryon Merzeo – Deloitte
● Winning the Direct Booking Battle in 2019 – Adrian Caruso – Fastrack Group
● Blockchain, Voice, Data: Which rabbit hole should you run down? – Howard Phung of
Frasers Hospitality, Peter Bourke of Event Hospitality & Ent., Sihil Piyasiri of
Intercontinental Hotels Group
● How Can Independent Hotels Compete with Large Chains? – Dave Baswal of Ovolo
Hotels, Daniel Symonds of Collectic Hotels, Michael Smith of 8Hotels, & Jure
Domazet of Doma Group
● Networking drinks and Trade Show Exhibition with more than 30 suppliers
Day 2 workshops and round tables
● Maximising your Presence on TripAdvisor – AJ Shantiratnam – TripAdvisor
● Book Direct Blueprint 2019 – Adrian Caruso – Fastrack Group
● The Art of Great Hotel Photography – Mauro Risch – The Hotel Photographer
● Customer Satisfaction is Bullsh*t – Peter Turner – Customer Frame
● How Dynamic Remarketing Works for Hotels – Guillaume Dupont – Criteo
● Revenue Management: A Game of Strategy, Chance or Risk? – Melissa Kalan – ARMA
● The Ultimate Checklist for Managing OTAs – Tamie Matthews – RevenYou
● Conversion Optimisation, Analytics and Ecommerce Tracking 101 – Essen Tsou and
Gerard Smith – Fastrack Group
● Ask Anything Round Tables – Opportunity to sit down with experts to get firsthand
insights and ask them your burning questions
The conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel in Sydney from October 31 to November 1, 2018.
For the full list of speakers, see www.maximumoccupancy.com.au/speakers/
To register, visit : maximumoccupancy.com.au/2018-registration/
For Trade Show exhibition inquiries and opportunities, contact Gerard Smith at
[email protected] or call +61 488 789 525.